With more than a billion active users on Instagram, this social networking platform is winning hearts. Around 60% of Instagram users are in the age group of 18 to 35 with 180 million users from India alone. As a result of the pandemic, the number has increased even more and it is expected that users on Instagram will increase further. After looking at these stats, it is easy to understand why Instagram Ads are in demand. But how much do Instagram Ads cost in India?
Advertising on Instagram comes at a price. Instagram’s pricing is very transparent. Through this article, we will look at how much Instagram ads cost in India for brands to promote their product/service offerings.
What are Instagram ads?
Instagram ads are paid postings that businesses can serve to Instagram users. Instagram ads appear across the app, including in users’ feeds, Stories, Explore, and more. The cost to advertise is up to businesses. You can select a budget that fits your business goals and update it at any time.
Why should you prefer Instagram Ads?
In order to increase revenue, every business must raise customer awareness. Advertising is by far the most practical means of raising awareness. Nowadays, the online revolution has taken over the whole planet, so why not advertise products online? Since the majority of young people use Instagram, why are you still hesitant to promote your brand on Instagram?
Instagram is the ideal platform for advertising due to its one billion active users. In addition to advertising your products. Additional advantages of advertising on Instagram include:
- Monthly monitoring
- Hashtag research
- Linking other accounts.
Apart from it, you are allowed to customize your ad preference.
How much do Instagram Ads Cost in India?
The cost of ads CPC (cost-per-click) and sponsored ads in India is affected by given factors. However, the range of average cost of advertisement is from 36.69 INR to 146.75 INR. The cost of advertisement suggests that even a small business owner can online advertise their products on Instagram.
|Campaign Type||Instagram Ads Cost|
|Instagram CPM (cost per 1000 impressions)||₹8 to Rs. 12|
|InstagramCPC (cost per link click)||₹0.48 to Rs. 2.8|
|Instagram CPL (cost per lead)||₹4 to Rs. 1500|
|Instagram CPA (cost per acquisition)||₹45 to Rs. 2000|
|Instagram CPV (cost per view)||₹0.3 to Rs. 2|
|Instagram cost per event response||₹70 to Rs.300|
|Instagram CPI (cost per install)||₹30 to Rs. 100|
Factors contributing to Instagram Ads:
There are always certain factors that contribute to affecting the pricing of Instagram Ads. The cost of sponsored ads and ads CPC (cost-per-click) fluctuates depending on different factors. The following factors are taken into consideration while setting up the cost of an advertisement on Instagram:
- Competition: Similar businesses might bring up the competition. In case, there are more competitive brands than yours, then you might need to pay more.
- Industry: The industry with which a brand is dealing becomes crucial as it targets a set of people. For instance, if you are dealing with make-up products then products will attract a female audience more.
- Bid Amount: The bid amount varies as per business need. It totally depends on the amount you are willing to spend on Instagram ads.
- Feedback Score: It might fluctuate depending on the user’s feedback. It also depends on how relevant the ads are to a user.
- Country of work: As per different countries, the cost per advertisement on Instagram differs.
What are the ways to lower Instagram Ads costs?
For startups and small businesses, the price of Instagram Ads seems to be a little higher. In case, you are looking for ways to lower Ads cost then you must follow the given ways:
1. Limit your target audience: Since Instagram Ads are meant to reach a wide range of communities. By selecting the target audience, you will be able to reach a more appropriate audience. You must consider various factors for targeting a specific audience:
- Internet Behaviour: Through internet searches, you can make out whether the customer will be interested in your product or not.
- Feedback: As per the feedback of your customer, you must function. If they are not interested then try avoiding them.
- Location: If your product is designed for people belonging to a specific region, then you should target the audience of that region.
2. Linking the relevant landing page with ads: Instead of linking the homepage of your website, you should try to link the page regarding what your advertisement is.
3. Testing ads: Before posting the ads, you must test the ads to reduce the cost. This feature will help you to produce the finest copy of your advertisement. You must remember that the more the ad is relevant, leads to lower CPC and more customer attraction.
4. Choose an automatic bidding system: Being a newcomer to Instagram, you might get confused regarding the different packages available. To reduce the cost of ads, you should opt for an automatic bidding system. This allows you to choose the best plan for your business needs.
Instagram Promotional ads are intended to promote different brands and their products online. Online promotion through advertising is the best way to make others aware of your brand. To promote your product online, you need to spend a generous amount. In India, the cost of ads on Instagram ranges from 36.69 INR to 146.75 INR.
Prices are subject to change as per the guidelines issued by Instagram on a timely basis. However, there won’t be much difference in prices of different packages after the announcement of guidelines by Instagram.
If you are looking for additional information to understand advertising on Instagram, head over to Ads by Instagram. Also, if you’re considering advertising on Facebook, know how much it costs to advertise on Facebook in India.